Before you set your new 2012 goals I have some important questions for you...
It’s that time of the year when we set new goals but have you taken the time to really look at what you achieved in the last 12 months?
Reviewing the list of goals that you did at the beginning of 2011 can be challenging because it's likely that there will be some things on that list that you did not achieve. But equally, there will be other things that were significant breakthroughs for you that were not on your original list of goals.
Reviewing our past successes is extremely important for our unconscious mind, our self-esteem and our confidence. Self -esteem is the rocket-fuel for our minds so before you begin setting your new goals you want to ensure that you have a full fuel tank.
Simply answer the following 30 questions and not only will you be amazed at the year you had, you will also then be in the perfect space to set your new goals.
1. Did you introduce any new products or services?
2. Did you delete or discontinue any product or service lines?
3. Did you gain new clients?
4. Did you identify any new markets to target?
5. Did you increase the number of clients you have?
6. Did you increase your prices?
7. Did you increase your average dollar sales?
8. Did you receive positive feedback from your clients?
9. Did you receive positive feedback from your team members?
10. Did you engage new team members or outsource any activities?
11. Did you engage new professional advisors?
12. Did you implement new systems and procedures?
13. Did you invest in new equipment?
14. Did you develop or improve your website?
15. Did you undertake online marketing?
16. Did you grow your database?
17. Did you develop or improve your marketing collateral e.g. flyers, brochures etc
18. Did you deliver any presentations or speeches?
19. Did you use your core genius more?
20. Did you do less of the things you don’t enjoy?
21. Did you make new business contacts?
22. Did you improve your business premises or even move office?
23. Did you learn new skills?
24. Did you learn new technology?
25. Did you develop new positive habits?
26. Did you stop any non-supportive habits?
27. Did you take a holiday?
28. Did you win any business awards?
29. Did you support your community?
30. Did you grow as a business leader?
So what can you achieve in 2012? How high can you fly? Be bold as you set your new 2012 goals knowing that you have already achieved so much.
At our upcoming January Business Masters Club workshop Your 2012 Business Success Blueprint, you will have the opportunity to gain further momentum to ensure that you are in alignment with your goals to further ehnance their likelihood for success. Click here to find our more about this workshop.
You may be eligible to receive a complimentary invitation to this workshop - see the details below.
Claim Your Complimentary VIP Ticket
to a Business Masters Club Workshop.
Join the Business Fusion mailing list at
www.businessfusion.com.au and receive
a complimentary VIP invitation to Anthea's
next Business Masters Club workshop
(valued at $149.00). Click here for the
details of the next Business Masters
Club 3-hour workshop.