Great leaders have certain qualities, skills and attributes. If you are looking to grow you business you may find it useful to quickly review the list and score yourself in each area out of 10, with 1 being not good at all to 10 being amazing in that area.
- The leader is Disciplined
- The leader is Persuasive and Influential
- The leader is clear in their Vision
- The leader adopts a Belief in Themselves
- The leader Assumes 100% Responsibility in their words and actions
- The leader has internal Courage and Convictions in their Beliefs
- The leader demonstrates Authenticity and Congruency
- The leader is highly Effective at Communication
How did you go? Did you have some interesting insights in these areas? Did you find some areas in your leadership style that you might want to improve?
We have all met or seen people who strongly demonstrate these traits in their lives, and in all honesty they command our respect. Would you like to step up to the next level in these areas of leadership? When you step up and do this, the hidden rules of the game suddenly become clear.
I want to ask you some questions relative to these hidden rules to get you thinking about how much more you might be able to achieve in your business if you get hold of this rule-book…
- How would it impact you life and business if you made decisions that gave you the best possible outcome, no-matter what the pressure at the time?
- If you could effectively communicate your vision and recruit others in the quest to realise it, how quickly would that speed up the growth of your business?
- If you learnt killer win-win negotiation skills, how would that improve your sales conversions and profitability?
- If you had access to proven tools used by highly successful business leaders such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and Donald Trump, how could you utilise them to dramatically improve your business?
There is something about business that is important for you to know… experience is a hard and heartless teacher. It will teach you the rules… eventually… that is if you stick at it long enough. Now trial and error has a great place in business in terms of driving innovation because we really do need industry groundbreakers, but even the groundbreakers know that the easiest, most efficient and most cost effective way to learn something is to learn from someone who knows the rules.
Business Fusion and The Business Masters Club have various trainings and workshops available where you can learn the rules from someone who knows...
Click on the link below and claim your complimentary Business Masters Club workshop.
Claim Your Complimentary VIP Ticket
to a Business Masters Club Workshop.
Join the Business Fusion mailing list at
www.businessfusion.com.au and receive
a complimentary VIP invitation to Anthea's
next Business Masters Club workshop
(valued at $149.00). Click here for the
details of the next Business Masters
Club 3-hour workshop.